Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I have been trying to look smug but with great difficulty. It's been so long since it was natural. The RS people I know ( not mates just people I know) are looking at me in a different way. Can anyone here tell me how to gain this "smug look" without being too "smug" ?

love us to buy finch farm outright soon, and get some other stuff on the go with it.

Build that hotel thing RM wanted in his first season.
If the absolute minimum he ever does is brings an end to our stadium issue, buys back finch farm and clears our debt then we are forever "indebted" to him.

If he takes it a step further and,long term, provides funds for the Manager on top of that, then he becomes an Everton legend.

And we still haven't even heard the man speak yet...

I have been trying to look smug but with great difficulty. It's been so long since it was natural. The RS people I know ( not mates just people I know) are looking at me in a different way. Can anyone here tell me how to gain this "smug look" without being too "smug" ?
Keep the look, accompany it with silence. Never fails ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back