Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
love us to buy finch farm outright soon, and get some other stuff on the go with it.

Build that hotel thing RM wanted in his first season.

If the first thing he does is buy back Finch Farm it'll send a message to the fans that he's genuinely serious about chucking money at this Club and building it up. Finch Farm is brilliant, but it can be made better, actually owning the thing will make it 10x easier to improve.

If the first thing he does is buy back Finch Farm it'll send a message to the fans that he's genuinely serious about chucking money at this Club and building it up. Finch Farm is brilliant, but it can be made better, actually owning the thing will make it 10x easier to improve.

He can't not buy Finch Farm back IMO.

It would be a good sign of intent, it would help the relationship with the council, he probably had to take a moment when he found it what the deal with it actually was.

He can do so (transfer the shares) if he wishes but it leaves him in exactly the same position with regards to acquiring shares in any other Premier League club, i.e. he could not acquire shares in any other Premier League club.

You mean that rules don't allow direct family members to have shares in more than one club?

I think buying Finch Farm back will be fairly low down on the list of priorities to be honest.

Commercial performance, stadium and squad are all more important in my opinion.

Yeah... I don't know how much we're paying for the rent, but I would think its not that high, plus we're likely to have the protection of a long term lease.

We do need to eventually bring it back under Everton's ownership, but it's not crucial and I'm sure we could spend that money much wiser and with much more benefit, elsewhere.

John W Henry - can't even build them a new stadium. Boss billionaire he is! lol

And they're ripping on Moshiri...

Just deflection tactics because they bottled the cup final vs City.

The crying when they get webbed by Utd's kids & dumped out of the Europa will be hilarious.

Moshiri - causing Kopites to get cold sweats & become really bitter since Feb 27.

Actually quite amusing to see the amount of bitter reds who have not really tried to spar for an argument, posting about 20 years and shadow related guff.

They are, it would seem, rattled.

My brother always stated about how uncontrollably vile and aggressive they become once we are a serious threat.

Hopefully we are about to kick their hornets nest off a cliff.

Just hope Moshiri is also hugely interested in expanding our academy. One of my ambitions is for Everton to have the very best in England and also become one of the leading ones in Europe.

City have massively improved theirs since the Abu Dhabi group have been in charge, imagine if we could get close to something that City have, id love us to have our own version of that Etihad Campus.

Probably wont happen, but Liverpool, Man City & Chelsea have all chucked money, decent money at their Ladies teams, you think we'll do the same under Moshiri?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back