Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Am I missing something here, why is mosheri getting pellets in here.

He has backed the manager in charge with money, he does not choose the players we sign, he does not tell the defenders to hoof it upfield hoping for the best.

That comes from the manager and his back room team

Spot on. A sickening amount of dough on mercenaries at end of their careers - Williams, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Schneiderlin, Bolassie. Couldn't have done a worse job if he tried.
Rooney has scored a few winners, this season. Schniderlin was from before Walsh, Sigurd is so so, besides that, we got Pickford, Keane (before his injury) and Walcott. It could be better, but never the less, something to build on.

it would be a mistake to blame Walsh for the state the club is in.

Moshiri selling Lukaku, and Koeman going on golf holliday, in the transfer window, was the straw.

Am I missing something here, why is mosheri getting pellets in here.

He has backed the manager in charge with money, he does not choose the players we sign, he does not tell the defenders to hoof it upfield hoping for the best.

That comes from the manager and his back room team
Backed them with the club's own money....and he hires the divvies so the buck stops with him...just as it always did with Kenwright.

Rooney has scored a few winners, this season. Schniderlin was from before Walsh, Sigurd is so so, besides that, we got Pickford, Keane (before his injury) and Walcott. It could be better, but never the less, something to build on.

There is a myth that Keane has been great other than when carrying an injury. For me, he's looked completely out of his depth in from the first game he put on an Everton shirt.

It seems strange to support the transfer dealings we've had. We've spent £150m+ and ended up with a team who can't beat WBA at home.

it would be a mistake to blame Walsh for the state the club is in.

Moshiri selling Lukaku, and Koeman going on golf holliday, in the transfer window, was the straw.

Mate he's director of football. It's his job to identify and buy players, sanction who we sell and when, make sure we have balanced squad and create a playing style and philosophy with the coach. He's been a disaster.

There is a myth that Keane has been great other than when carrying an injury. For me, he's looked completely out of his depth in from the first game he put on an Everton shirt.

It seems strange to support the transfer dealings we've had. We've spent £150m+ and ended up with a team who can't beat WBA at home.
If you notice, who Sam play in his starting 11 formation, i think there is some of the answer in our failure. Besides that, Sam has no football ideaology, besides defence.

That is the source of our failure. We needed a manager who like to play "pass the ball, maintain position", but we ended up with "no position and no pass play".

I think the Walcott transfer is very important. It was what we was hoping for, all the first half of the season, and i like to acknowledge Walsh for it.

But Yes, you are also right.

Mate he's director of football. It's his job to identify and buy players, sanction who we sell and when, make sure we have balanced squad and create a playing style and philosophy with the coach. He's been a disaster.
There has been some comunication problems, between the managers and scout, Yes.

Of whom Moshiri hired them all, and has sat on his hands, intill the very last moment

If you notice, who Sam play in his starting 11 formation, i think there is some of the answer in our failure. Besides that, Sam has no football ideaology, besides defence.

That is the source of our failure. We needed a manager who like to play "pass the ball, maintain position", but we ended up with "no position and no pass play".

It's a complex mess. The manager is not right for us and equally, half of the players have underperformed or are not suitable for the league/club.

I think the Walcott transfer is very important. It was what we was hoping for, all the first half of the season, and i like to acknowledge Walsh for it.

I agree, because at this stage we need some proven premier league quality.

Jury is still out on Walsh though.

Language
something needs to change ASAP.

Big club my arse

...and this is the precise reason some of our fanbase need to have a big think -with the shouts for TUCHEL & SIMEONE and what not...and the constant harping on abarrrr 'it's not the type of football we expect...'

Get. A. F**King. GRIP.

We are NOT as big nor appealing as we think we are.

And we haven't seen THAT type of football for a long time.

And as for this moment in time...this squad...genuinely starting to feel that it's one of those weird anomalies that sometimes happens in that we've got a group of decent players that - simply - just don't gel on the pitch.

We are Everton...and we are absolutely soul-destroying AT<

Booo.....!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back