Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Would be really satisfying to see a board actually invest in infrastructure etc, maybe even more so than seeing them invest in the team. Having a solid foundation is the basis of every successful club.

I'm curious to see how big the sponsorship deals are when the current crop run out, that'll be a good indicator of where we're heading.

Something really good and boss is happening to us off the field for a change, so why can't we all just be happy for once!

Because unfortunately some of our fans have spent the last 5 years+ telling us that the Club isn't for sale/Bill will never sell/Bill won't let go of his train set/the only way Bill is leaving is in a wooden box (delete as appropriate) and now it has happened a small handful seem desperate for it all to go wrong so that they can claim to be right and carry on with the Bill bashing.

Genuinely exciting times at Everton and yet some seem to enjoy raging at the board so much they have forgotten what they are raging against in the first place.

I'm curious to see how big the sponsorship deals are when the current crop run out, that'll be a good indicator of where we're heading.
That's vital isn't it? If we can eventually match the 70m annually in sponsorships and other revenues that's coming in from Sky from next season, I think we can "effortlessly" fund the stadium and attack the transfer market. We have been crying out for someone with business acumen to find those extra revenue streams for us. Mr Moshiri, over to you.

Because unfortunately some of our fans have spent the last 5 years+ telling us that the Club isn't for sale/Bill will never sell/Bill won't let go of his train set/the only way Bill is leaving is in a wooden box (delete as appropriate) and now it has happened a small handful seem desperate for it all to go wrong so that they can claim to be right and carry on with the Bill bashing.

Genuinely exciting times at Everton and yet some seem to enjoy raging at the board so much they have forgotten what they are raging against in the first place.

Funny you should use the expression "in a wooden box". As far as we know given the rumour and conjecture, BK is seriously ill. Possibly, he is terminally ill. As much as I would not wish that one anyone in the whole world, I think we need to ask ourselves if he would have sold if this had not been the case. Personally, I think not. Others may differ. It's called opinion. If not for illness, we might have stagnated for another 15 years on top of the last 20. Sorry if that sounds harsh. It's just the way I see it. Like every Evertonian I am looking forward to the new era. And I wish Bill Kenwright a full and speedy recovery to full health.

Funny you should use the expression "in a wooden box". As far as we know given the rumour and conjecture, BK is seriously ill. Possibly, he is terminally ill. As much as I would not wish that one anyone in the whole world, I think we need to ask ourselves if he would have sold if this had not been the case. Personally, I think not. Others may differ. It's called opinion. If not for illness, we might have stagnated for another 15 years on top of the last 20. Sorry if that sounds harsh. It's just the way I see it. Like every Evertonian I am looking forward to the new era. And I wish Bill Kenwright a full and speedy recovery to full health.
He looked a lot better at Villa park on Tuesday.

I think the fact that Sir John Moores had not engaged in any succession planning prior to his ageing and decline may have concentrated minds. I'm sure many of us remember that period when Dr David Marsh was chairman and the concerted decline really began. That was the board that refused Howard Kendall (Mark 2) authority to buy Dion Dublin for £1.5 million precipitating his resignation. Remember that board (which I think included BK) then appointed Mike Walker.

Am I the only one made up about the finch farm revamp ? The studio for sleeping and extra medical facilities just the start too think we could end up with some of best facilities in Europe

I think @Eggs has mentioned a few times our medical facilities are supposedly top notch, just the staff don't know how best to utilise them.

Definitely a step in the right direction though regarding sleeping quarters, I found that quite an interesting request that Martinez talked about when he first came here.

I think @Eggs has mentioned a few times our medical facilities are supposedly top notch, just the staff don't know how best to utilise them.

Definitely a step in the right direction though regarding sleeping quarters, I found that quite an interesting request that Martinez talked about when he first came here.
Maybe we will move to get some more medical staff in the next few months?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back