Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think @Eggs has mentioned a few times our medical facilities are supposedly top notch, just the staff don't know how best to utilise them.

Definitely a step in the right direction though regarding sleeping quarters, I found that quite an interesting request that Martinez talked about when he first came here.

.....I would think technology moves and the medical kit requires regular updates. I'm actually meeting the medical football bloke I know in a couple of weeks so will get a view from him on what is happening at EFC.

....I can imagine FM is an extremely busy man with multiple business interests. My own work has been intense for the last few years but this bloke is in an entirely different world and I can't think what it must be like. I don't suppose EFC now becomes his 'day job' so I wonder how much time he dedicates to us. I expect he has 'super brains' managing his portfolio and some of his own people will be 'doing the doing'.

....I can imagine FM is an extremely busy man with multiple business interests. My own work has been intense for the last few years but this bloke is in an entirely different world and I can't think what it must be like. I don't suppose EFC now becomes his 'day job' so I wonder how much time he dedicates to us. I expect he has 'super brains' managing his portfolio and some of his own people will be 'doing the doing'.

He must have had good and convincing plans for Everton FC cause Kenwright chose him.

Not sure, wonder how many arsenal games he went to etc?

Kitbag will be the acid test.

If this nonsense isn't kicked into touch at the earliest opportunity then the glittering future will appear only as an illusion.....:pint2:
This deal needs @@@@ing off. Our shirts should be available in sports shops like most others. Sick of returning stuff because it doesn't fit my son. FFS get it sorted Farhad.

Just noticed it may get abit confusing on the site from now on.

Who will know the difference between the owner and a thinly vieled insult at computer game players? FM

Would just be nice if we had a little more communication about this now, we have had no further statements from BK or Moshiri himself which is a little odd imo

K5tCPqg.png
New Crest

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back