Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This waiting for him to speak to us reminds me of waiting in the car back in the day picking up a hot first date. She's inside putting on her final touches as I sit in the car fighting a losing battle with my overexcitable teenage testosterone...

This waiting for him to speak to us reminds me of waiting in the car back in the day picking up a hot first date. She's inside putting on her final touches as I sit in the car fighting a losing battle with my overexcitable teenage testosterone...

I feel like I know you too well now ;)

I've just noticed this:

http://www.persianleague.com/the-ne...older-set-to-sign-iranian-striker-azmoun.html

TEHRANTIMES - Iranian billionaire Farhad Moshiri, who has officially bought a 49.9 per cent stake in Everton football club, is ready to commit millions in the transfer market to make Everton great again.

The Iranian businessman, who has bases in the UK has pledged “major investment” to not only help build a stadium, but also significantly strengthen the squad, with up to £100million made available to buy – and importantly, keep – players in the summer.

It is rumored that Iran’s international striker Sardar Azmoun is one of his major signings in the summer transfer window.

Azmoun, who is currently playing for Russian Premier League side FC Rostov, has been linked with a move to Arsenal and Stoke City in recent years.

The 21-year-old has scored four goals in 15 games for FC Rostov in this season so far.

Did we get bought by Trump or something?

Far-had Mo-Sheee-ree, Fa---had Mo-sheeee-reee, His Family Fled Iran, Cos He's a Hibbert Fan...Far-had....

Although in all honesty. Mr U is worth 12bn (Roman Chelsea is worth 5.5-6bn) and he got there cos of Mr Moshiri. In 2006 Moshiri met Mr U.

Mr U said "I want to invest my money abroad because I am right up the kybosh here mate"

"No worries", said our lad Farhad, "Let me be and I'll see thee reet"

After less than five years, Mr U had gone from a scared, twitchy, over-the-shoulder man worth 1 billion USD to a bold, brass balls, IDGAF Russian "oligarch" worth 12bn USD.

Who turned that 1bn in to 12bn? It wasn't Alisher. It was the man who knows finances, the man who invests at the right time for the right price. His name is Moshiri.

Far-had Mo-Sheee-ree, Fa---had Mo-sheeee-reee, His Family Fled Iran, Cos He's a Hibbert Fan...Far-had....

Although in all honesty. Mr U is worth 12bn (Roman Chelsea is worth 5.5-6bn) and he got there cos of Mr Moshiri. In 2006 Moshiri met Mr U.

Mr U said "I want to invest my money abroad because I am right up the kybosh here mate"

"No worries", said our lad Farhad, "Let me be and I'll see thee reet"

After less than five years, Mr U had gone from a scared, twitchy, over-the-shoulder man worth 1 billion USD to a bold, brass balls, IDGAF Russian "oligarch" worth 12bn USD.

Who turned that 1bn in to 12bn? It wasn't Alisher. It was the man who knows finances, the man who invests at the right time for the right price. His name is Moshiri.
Jim....your wasted on here mate.
Comedy channel should be booking you pretty soon ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back