Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Philanthropreneur
Philanthropreneurs are people who bring a creative or entrepreneurial approach to philanthropy: They are interested in effecting positive changes in the world and alleviating suffering, but they are doing so in new and creative ways. Philanthropreneurs often "driven to do good and have their profit, too" as Stephanie Strom writes in a New York Times article ("What's Wrong With Profit?", 13 November 2006).[4]Philanthropreneurs tend to view their contributions are investments rather than donations. They sometimes rely upon emerging legislation to thrive as is the case with Low-profit Limited Liability Corporations (L3Cs).[5]

All I can see is people cry arsing about people, cry arsing.

Is anyone actually cry arsing?

Can we all stop cry arsing about people cry arsing.

And yes, I'm aware I'm cry arsing about people cry arsing about others cry arsing.

maybe we should poopoo the cry arses, and before the cry arses poopoo the poopooers the poopooers who poopooed the cry arses should themselves arr feck it.

So forgive me if this is a stupid question...

How does he actually fund the club?

He's obviously paid other shareholders for their shares but how does he actually provide the club with money?
Is it really just as simple as telling his accountants to transfer £30m from his bank account into Everton's?
paypal.png

Yes of course he's got nothing to do with us. He gave his best boy a billion and some of that has been used to buy us, but I'm sure you're right. He's just a very generous man
Of what company? And what assets did that company have? It was a major gift at the time, not one that grew they Farhads brilliance
Why the obsession with an Arsenal board member? There's zero evidence as I understand it that Usmanov is involved or will be involved. I think @The Esk understands more than me but I believe it's a good deal all round, without Usmanov being anywhere near it.

Can't we be happy we have a promise of serious investment?

I'm happy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back