Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It is standard practice in tons and tons of contracts mate.
God yes I know the method is, the thing which is rather surprising is the amount. He was granted an option in a company which was already insanely wealthy. In effect then it was a form of gift for services rendered. He must have been one hell of an accountant to justify that billion

Some folks need to sit down and have a biscuit an' a BIG think.

We wanted investment, cried for it, demanded it...NEEDED it.

We got/are getting (I think) investment.....

And now some seem intent in kicking the back out of it before we've even seen the front of it, so to speak.

At this moment I'd happily cuddle THE MOSH all night without morally judging him at all.

Granted, he prob wouldn't want nor let me like but, y'know, offer's there...

So forgive me if this is a stupid question...

How does he actually fund the club?

He's obviously paid other shareholders for their shares but how does he actually provide the club with money?
Is it really just as simple as telling his accountants to transfer £30m from his bank account into Everton's?

That is one way.

Or he could invite others to join in. Or borrow cash, using Everton as security. Or access funding (for a ground) from all sorts of funding groups, regional, national, or EU ones.

upload_2016-3-4_19-29-55.webp

http://globalgiftfoundation.org/global-gifters/

Hahaha. You couldn't make this stuff up. All the cry arses are gutted they can't moan about us being skint anymore so they make up vicious rumours about our new shareholder so they can lament that instead. Unbelievable.

Thanks for making me realise I'm nowhere near as messed up in the head as some people. Cheers. It's comforting.

God yes I know the method is, the thing which is rather surprising is the amount. He was granted an option in a company which was already insanely wealthy. In effect then it was a form of gift for services rendered. He must have been one hell of an accountant to justify that billion
Moshiri did well from his business with Usmanov. I invite you to put forward your conclusions arising from this that would lead you to post this simple fact so many times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back