Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Usmanov owns precisely zero shares in Everton mate, so until such a time that he actually does, best pipe down and stop looking a tool
Yes of course he's got nothing to do with us. He gave his best boy a billion and some of that has been used to buy us, but I'm sure you're right. He's just a very generous man

Done for drunk driving, had numerous affairs and left his wife for his Uzbek mistress, got sacked for gross misconduct from his job in the FSO, wrote a book about it all, self publicisit, tried to become a liberal mp, tried then to become a SNP, yeah top bloke he is
Oh no, he left his wife and he wrote a book?
He got sacked cos he was shouting the odds all the time. The rest is just noise

Sake. How many more times.

He didnt. He gave him a % of the company years ago as an incentive. I expect the CEO of Tesco has a similar deal in his contract.
Of what company? And what assets did that company have? It was a major gift at the time, not one that grew they Farhads brilliance

Of what company? And what assets did that company have? It was a major gift at the time, not one that grew they Farhads brilliance

Usmanov, 58, rewarded Moshiri, 56, for years of service as an adviser and confidant in 2008, granting him a 10 percent stake in Gallagher Holding Ltd., through which Usmanov controls Metalloinvest.

“He was consulting me for decades on different deals and exercised his option, fairly getting the stake,”

Usmanov, 58, rewarded Moshiri, 56, for years of service as an adviser and confidant in 2008, granting him a 10 percent stake in Gallagher Holding Ltd., through which Usmanov controls Metalloinvest.

“He was consulting me for decades on different deals and exercised his option, fairly getting the stake,”
Yes, he was granted an option on a hugely valuable company

Roydo, please stop giving him oxygen. He is not listening/reading.......mind you I'd love to hear what he thinks of Abramovich.........

A lad on twitter who said he got told news around Xmas about an investor but not the yanks was involved in talks and BK staying on has posted again to say solicitor has been called in again by the club
See below from xmas and today

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 192
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 177
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 184
So forgive me if this is a stupid question...

How does he actually fund the club?

He's obviously paid other shareholders for their shares but how does he actually provide the club with money?
Is it really just as simple as telling his accountants to transfer £30m from his bank account into Everton's?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back