Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Just think we should be trying to appoint the best manager possible in World football...a manager who has taken the SECOND club in Madrid as far he can on a limited budget so we should send a delegation from Everton Football Club...the FIRST club in the City of Liverpool to sign the contract...what's wrong with that?

That's what I'd do if I was the Mosh and I loved EFC like he's claimed...I'd want the BEST.

It's delusional that's what's wrong with it, at least Mourinho is semi plausible because he knows the league well. There isn't a hope in hell that any amount of money would convince Simeone to leave the sunshine of Madrid and a genuine chance at winning another La Liga and or Champion's League to come to a perennial top 8 side that hasn't won a trophy in 24 years, their own top division in 32 years and a European trophy in 34 years

It's delusional that's what's wrong with it, at least Mourinho is semi plausible because he knows the league well. There isn't a hope in hell that any amount of money would convince Simeone to leave the sunshine of Madrid and a genuine chance at winning another La Liga and or Champion's League to come to a perennial top 8 side that hasn't won a trophy in 24 years, their own top division in 32 years and a European trophy in 34 years
It's all about man management mate...that's why we should meet Diego Simone in Madrid and explain to him what we want from him. Did you not see what he did to Beckham at the WC? The guy is hungry and foaming at the mouth.

It's all about man management mate...that's why we should meet Diego Simone in Madrid and explain to him what we want from him. Did you not see what he did to Beckham at the WC? The guy is hungry and foaming at the mouth.

That's what you go with? Something that happened over 2 decades ago? That's your justification for going for him? Holy you know what

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back