Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
First thing Moshiri done was sell Stones and Lukaku and replaced them on the cheap. My initial fears have now been proven correct.

Hes been an utter disaster of an owner and I think he needs to take a complete step back from decision making, or otherwise sell up and leave. Hes destroyed the identity of the club.

First thing Moshiri done was sell Stones and Lukaku and replaced them on the cheap. My initial fears have now been proven correct.

Hes been an utter disaster of an owner and I think he needs to take a complete step back from decision making, or otherwise sell up and leave. Hes destroyed the identity of the club.

Waiting for him to pull a Randy Lerner anytime soon tbh. Funnily enough, we are following a pretty similar pattern to Villa did.

He's been here for almost four years. We've spent more on players and management but are run exactly the same.

Easy (internal) options made when looking to fill important roles at the club, starting season's with massive holes in the squad.

Like many others I would describe myself as someone who lives and breathes for the club - and perhaps that's wrong - but I've never felt more disinterested in football in general and sadly Everton as I have done for about a year now.

It's not just Moshiri who I blame for our current standing but he's the one with the power for genuine change at the club.

We need him to be decisive and make informed decisions quickly.

All we get is dithering, infighting and poor judgement.
Informed decisions? Does that divvy strike you as a man capable of being 'informed' on decisions?

He's a dangerous backseat driver who's steering us under the wheels of an oncoming juggernaut.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back