Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
My statement was the ideal of what a chairman should be, not what I think of his abilities.

He's proved he can't make decisions. I agree with your sentiments.
H'es a disaster. No decision should be made by this feller ever in relation to Everton. He has taken us to the point of oblivion.

Get shut of him.

My ditching of Silva was on the basis that he cant operate under brands and his sales/purchases.

You have had a slavish devotion to Moshiri...however, it's good to see youve finally seen through the fraud.

good lord

the man is an utter disgrace and on par with mike Walker for being utterly incompetent and inept. He’s the literal word of fraud in the dictionary. A man who conned his way into management without doing anything

The man is utter scum - prepared to see us go down rather than acknowledge his failings. He cares nothing for the club, it’s evident that it’s an elaborate vanity trip for him.

That is going wayyyy overboard, he's not scum, that would imply he is a Mike Ashley/Owen Oyston type character when he blatantly isn't.

Sell up and eff off you utter fraud.

Who's he going to sell too Dave? Genuine question

The man is utter scum - prepared to see us go down rather than acknowledge his failings. He cares nothing for the club, it’s evident that it’s an elaborate vanity trip for him.
Didnt he tell some lies about Barkley ? Im sure did just before he went to chelsea, Rang up Jim White and talked all kinds of rubbish on the TV, remember those Voodoo comments about Lukaku and his mum? He is a total nob head

That is going wayyyy overboard, he's not scum, that would imply he is a Mike Ashley/Owen Oyston type character when he blatantly isn't.

Who's he going to sell too Dave? Genuine question

I dont care. Lower his price for being a failure and then GTF out of Everton.

He should be chased up and down Priory Road and battered with sticks and chains.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back