Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Mosh-man has made a couple of gaffes...Mrs Lukaku's adventures with the witch doctor springs to mind...but I am glad he took Blue Bill's phone call a few years back. I am sure there have been many occasions he subsequently rued that fateful call...but personally, I am glad he picked up...

Well-in Mosh
i think Moshiri rang Blue Bill if truth be known

Exactly which is why I’m saying the jury is out.

He’s spent, but the quality of player we have finally attracted would not have come without Carlo.

Farhad was happy with Silva and did everything in his power to keep him on.

the stench of Brands is still at the club as well.
The stench of Brands, dear me mate give it a rest, Brands has done well.

Moshiri looking at this poll:

7Pyh.gif

If by that you mean he gets really good transfer fees and wages, we are really agreeing today, super.
Even if he did get a few quid knocked of what were already done deals due to Ancelotti’s pulling power, he certainly brought in disasters like Iwobi, Kean and Delph which set us back immensely.

Even if he did get a few quid knocked of what were already done deals due tonAncrlotti’s pulling power, he certainly brought in disasters like Iwobi, Kean and Delph which set us back immensely.
he's made mistakes of course he's not infallible like anyone else. However he's helped with Ancelotti deliver us a team we can compete with. Why rip into him, it serves no purpose, he has played his part in the current fun so why gripe. We always gripe, ride the fun wave for once Kev

Even if he did get a few quid knocked of what were already done deals due to Ancelotti’s pulling power, he certainly brought in disasters like Iwobi, Kean and Delph which set us back immensely.

Omg. A world class manager makes DoF's job easier. In other news, water is wet.

Iwobi is the only one there that has set us back. Kean looks like he has value and Delph would only go for a few million less.

he's made mistakes of course he's not infallible like anyone else. However he's helped with Ancelotti deliver us a team we can compete with. Why rip into him, it serves no purpose, he has played his part in the current fun so why gripe. We always gripe, ride the fun wave for once Kev
Oh believe me I am enjoying what I see on the pitch. I’m just not naive enough to believe it’s basically not all down to one man, neither of which is Brands or Moshiri.