Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Mate he is the boss he has continued to invest money into the club and he is building a new stadium. People tend to forget how skint the club was before the boss took over. Was on course to move to Kirkby.
I see no stadium - and as for money spent we are in terms of results on the pitch in a worse state than we were under 'skint' BK. How does that work?

I see no stadium - and as for money spent we are in terms of results on the pitch in a worse state than we were under 'skint' BK. How does that work?
Moyes had long gone. There is Leicester and most of the Sky teams continue to grow. The climate has changed.

You will be eating the humble pie when you see the new stadium.

You can have all the money you want but if you’ve got no clue how to set up a club and spend it effectively then it’s pointless. I’d take an owner with less money who actually knows what he’s doing over Moshiri all day long.

You can have all the money you want but if you’ve got no clue how to set up a club and spend it effectively then it’s pointless. I’d take an owner with less money who actually knows what he’s doing over Moshiri all day long.
... and precisely where is this mystic benefactor going to appear from? And why would Moshiri sell?

Honestly, you may as well get used to it, he's going nowhere until he's built the stadium and reaped a fat return on his investment. Then it will need another super-billionaire to buy it and it may be worse than we have now - Someone like, oh, let me think ...The Glazers, FSG, the list goes on and on.

Make no mistake, the stadium will happen, its the way he will get his return on investment. Naysayers are just plain wrong.

... and precisely where is this mystic benefactor going to appear from? And why would Moshiri sell?

Honestly, you may as well get used to it, he's going nowhere until he's built the stadium and reaped a fat return on his investment. Then it will need another super-billionaire to buy it and it may be worse than we have now - Someone like, oh, let me think ...The Glazers, FSG, the list goes on and on.

Make no mistake, the stadium will happen, its the way he will get his return on investment. Naysayers are just plain wrong.

Think you’ve missed the point I was making which was a simple one. An owner with a good plan/strategy, effective implementation but with lesser money will trump an owner with no good plan/strategy, no effective implementation and lots of money. Given that Moshiri doesn’t have a good plan/strategy let alone effective implementation then we are going nowhere with him in charge.

Regarding Benitez, surely Moshiri has to about turn now, cannot find a single fellow blue who is 'for' it.

When he called us a 'small club' it wasn't said in a jokey, over the top, exaggerated Shankly kind of way, it was a serious, calculated, belittling of our club.

Also for RS fans it is a win-win, we do 'well', they say where have the "fat spanish waiter" jibes gone, he does bad, then it's "agent Rafael, mission accomplished".

Personally i'm edging towards Big Dunc taking over - he should walk if the fat spanish waiter takes over.