Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
"Stop calling him carpetbagger"

"The Mosh has got this"

"He's one of us"

24ortyr.jpg.gif

It's very strange how much some people were desperate to love him when it's very clear he has absolutely nothing to offer apart from a few quid

Appointing Koeman underlined what a calamity he'd be...as was his constant phone calls to Jim White.

Our Jesus Gil. I said that about 4 years ago. Confirmed in spades in the last few weeks.

Appointing Koeman underlined what a calamity he'd be...as was his constant phone calls to Jim White.

Our Jesus Gil. I said that about 4 years ago. Confirmed in spades in the last few weeks.

You were one of very few who were on to him from the start.

Baffling how many have had the woolf completely pulled over eyes for so long.

Can't blame Moshiti for the Koeman appointment. At the time everyone was behind this one and he looked promising based on his performances for Southampton.

Turns out Koeman is a bad egotistic idiot.

I appreciate the hope that having money has brought. It has been awful otherwise.

I'm still pleased currently, as there is a new stadium on its way but appoint Benitez and that will turn.

It's very strange how much some people were desperate to love him when it's very clear he has absolutely nothing to offer apart from a few quid
That should be all that the owner needs if they have the brains to hire football people to do the football decisions. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the manager appointments if he’s already hired a DOF, just a filled chair in an interview pretending to know what the candidate is talking about.