Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm past blaming players tbh. Yes they're not good enough + horrible mix of different managers.

But this is what happens in any organisation that has no plan, direction or leadership.

You become indifferent, take your wages + write it off as someone else's problem.

The players aren't stupid. They know we're a dysfunctional mess, led by stupid old romantics, ex players who've never tested themselves outside Cosy FC + an executive team who should be working as regional sales managers for DFS.

Honestly can't be arsed with it

I'm past blaming players tbh. Yes they're not good enough + horrible mix of different managers.

But this is what happens in any organisation that has no plan, direction or leadership.

You become indifferent, take your wages + write it off as someone else's problem.

The players aren't stupid. They know we're a dysfunctional mess, led by stupid old romantics, ex players who've never tested themselves outside Cosy FC + an executive team who should be working as regional sales managers for DFS.

Honestly can't be arsed with it
This is it in a nutshell

No leadership filters down, chaos ensues, no succession planning and we have a mess on our hands. But not Fraudads faults apparently.

Oh and you have Kia The Rat running has middle man

I support the club, not the owner. The one thing I am guilty of is ignoring the warnings from people like the esk, who said we were heading for financial meltdown, simply because I didn't believe an owner could be so wreckless.

If thats what he said then that is idiotic.

The owner has literally convered a debt into equity.

If however youre referring to FFP then that would be correct.

He's landed us in massive trouble with that Benitez appointment.

I'm going to hate him if we get relegated. That decision and everything following it is 100% his fault.

I can forgive the appointment (to a point) but surely anyone seeing the results and performances shouldnt have let it continue.

He sacked him weeks and weeks too late.

October was the time.

The Greggs motives are completely revelant. We would simply be a football club playing at a stadium theoretically owned by Gregg and the bank, with all the extra revenue from 'other events' going straight into Greggs pockets and Everton could have been bust in a couple of years.KIrkby was a poor idea, but would always have had little chance of success, and yet it was 'sold' to Earle on the basis of his income from the retail area, with a Planet Hollywood,Hard Rock Cafe and the like. Bill selling the dream again. Samuelson and his cronies feature largely in an investigation on El Jazeera(in full) and quoted on Toffeeweb....the conclusion is that Everton 'escaped Samuelson by the skin of their teeth'.....although according to some, he's still around and was responsible for Moshiri coming to Everton.....not my suggestion, just a comment(a mischievious one?) from Toffeeweb/El Jazeera. If you excuse Bills elaborate phrasing, he just got out of the Samuelson/Fortress trap in time.
That's not correct.... the kings dock stadium was primarily funded by high value enabling developments. Our contribution was miniscule by comparison to BMD. We would've got a 55k stadium for next to nothing and would've enjoyed nearly 20yrs of increased matchday incomes. Kirkby was an absolute disaster on every count. The transport plan was laughed out of the inquiry, and probably would've resulted in a reduced capacity according to knowsleys own transport planners.

I was at the AGM when Samuelson was introduced by Kenwright..... he introduced him as an Evertonian friend. A lie....... one of many. As I said.... the list is almost endless.

If thats what he said then that is idiotic.

The owner has literally convered a debt into equity.

If however youre referring to FFP then that would be correct.

I can forgive the appointment (to a point) but surely anyone seeing the results and performances shouldnt have let it continue.

He sacked him weeks and weeks too late.

October was the time.
Yeah, meant in terms of ffp.

That he wasn’t there today, but his toady Kia was, tells you everything

Kia runs the club

Just the latest, Kia wanted El Ghazi, who I’ve always actually liked but winger is the only position where we actually have quality and depth, why do we need another when we’ve got literally no one in midfield

Oh that’s right Kia want$ him

can anyone explain what the purpose of turning the debt into equity is?

is it to reduce debt to make it easier to borrow for the stadium?

or does it mean more cash to hand to operate?
He gives the club money in the form of a loan. Instead of making the club repay the debt with cash they don't have and throwing the books even further off kilter he takes an ownership interest instead (the equity) increasing his control over the club which apparently now is at over 94%.

That's not correct.... the kings dock stadium was primarily funded by high value enabling developments. Our contribution was miniscule by comparison to BMD. We would've got a 55k stadium for next to nothing and would've enjoyed nearly 20yrs of increased matchday incomes. Kirkby was an absolute disaster on every count. The transport plan was laughed out of the inquiry, and probably would've resulted in a reduced capacity according to knowsleys own transport planners.

I was at the AGM when Samuelson was introduced by Kenwright..... he introduced him as an Evertonian friend. A lie....... one of many. As I said.... the list is almost endless.
You don't understand that when Bill says an Evertonian friend he means someone who is prepared to give Everton money. He used similar descriptions to describe Earle, even the Greggs initially and Moshiri who we all know is/was an Arsenal fan and any other possible 'football angels'.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back