Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I really, really am arsed about the stadium happening, obviously.

But at the moment the stadium is all Moshiri has. If he wasn't building the stadium, we'd be hounding him out and rightly so. The bloke's a lunatic.

Now, my point is, if Moshiri stays in charge, I think we go down in the next 2 years, and that means the stadium won't get built.

This all day.

Because they have little understanding of the true problems at the club unfortunately.

You'll get people tell you Benitez did more damage to EFC than Bill Kenwright has.

No one is suggesting Bill Kenwright hasn’t done significant damage to the club. But he is nothing more than another employee of Moshiri now. The fact he’s still here and being allowed an influence is on Moshiri.

Because they have little understanding of the true problems at the club unfortunately.

You'll get people tell you Benitez did more damage to EFC than Bill Kenwright has for example.

Emotional, short termism statements.
In the last 6 months, Benitez did more damage to the footballing structure at Everton than Kenwright did in that time, possibly in his full time here.

Who is more responsible for our abject failure over the last 20 years? Well, that's Kenwright.

Who is responsible for making mental decisions at the flip of a hat and taking advice from a slime ball, club-killer? That's Moshiri.