Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
No he hasn't just booted Brands???

There's no medical staff. There's no scouting department or recruitment set up (that's different to a DoF). We currently have three first-team coaches, in Alan Kelly (GK coach), John Ebrell and Baines. We then have Dunc acting as interim manager.

So any potential signings, right now, are being done through Kia, who is a man largely responsible for our issues.

We have part-time sports science staff who work with the U23s currently acting as our medical team...

We're a Premier League football club who have spent £500m in the last 6 years, and this is what is happening.

I do not begrudge or criticise Moshiri for spending money. But I can criticise him for how he has spent it and the direct consequences.

If you have £1,000 from a job you do, and spend it on gak and strippers, but can't pay your bills, then you don't get a pat on the back for 'well at least you spent that money', do you?

Literally wasting your time mate, might as well stick the WUM on ignore.

And that happens - FSG appointed Roy Hodgson, the Glazers appointed OGS, Abramovich appointed Avram Grant, Mike Ashley appointed Steve Bruce, Levy appointed Nuno.

It happens - owners make mistakes they're human same way even the best managers will make mistakes, the best players can make mistakes on the pitch.

If we had the mentality of sack sack sack as soon as someone makes a mistake you may as well shut the club down.

….I’m just wondering if it’s too early for a rum.

No he hasn't just booted Brands???

There's no medical staff. There's no scouting department or recruitment set up (that's different to a DoF). We currently have three first-team coaches, in Alan Kelly (GK coach), John Ebrell and Baines. We then have Dunc acting as interim manager.

So any potential signings, right now, are being done through Kia, who is a man largely responsible for our issues.

We have part-time sports science staff who work with the U23s currently acting as our medical team...

We're a Premier League football club who have spent £500m in the last 6 years, and this is what is happening.

I do not begrudge or criticise Moshiri for spending money. But I can criticise him for how he has spent it and the direct consequences.

If you have £1,000 from a job you do, and spend it on gak and strippers, but can't pay your bills, then you don't get a pat on the back for 'well at least you spent that money', do you?

But he never spent the money though Walsh, Brands, Carlo and Benitez did.

If I give you £1000 to help you pay your bills and you spend it on strippers am I to blame for giving you support in good faith or are you?

What he deserves criticism for is the fact that he has made the club, once a very well respected founder member of the football league, an embarrassing laughing stock and mismanaged us, almost criminally, since he took over. He has managed to get us the wrong side of just about every financial regulation in the game. His antics over the past 6 months have been bizarre to say the least. The pantomime he is currently presiding over regarding the selection process of our new manager is great entertainment, providing you are not an Evertonian.

So he has spent millions, but he has made sure that when he finally sells up he won't be out of pocket, he isn't Bill Kenwright and he is building us a new stadium. These are the things that make him acceptable to you? Only Bill Kenwright could have spent all those years searching 24/7 for a billionaire and come up with Moshiri. Your Mosh Man will be the death of this club.

This is the sort nonsense that you've been spoon fed by Bill Kenwright.

We've been a laughing stock since the 80's its just that the media didnt give a toss to highlight it because we were paupers punching above our weight.

Now We've spent a bit of coin and are building a new stadium, appointing managers like Carlo Ancelotti that the underperformance is highlighted.

But he never spent the money though Walsh, Brands, Carlo and Benitez did.

If I give you £1000 to help you pay your bills and you spend it on strippers am I to blame for giving you support in good faith or are you?
But he hired those people and we know full well that he also interfered and did deals for the likes of Iwobi...

Guimaraes mate. It's an ambitious signing at least.
Its a ridiculously good signing.

Juve, Real, Arsenal, PSG, Barca all linked with him for the coming summer.

Guimaraes stats are ridiculous without the ball, his pressing interceptions tackles are elite and way ahead of anyone in Ligue one, he's the Brazilian Kante.

All ready showing their financial might, even more glaring than taking Burnley's #9 and paying his absurd clause just to weaken a relegation rival.