Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
robomosh.webp

Transfermarket reckons :

£372.38m
Total market value
Transfermarkt thinks Iwobi is worth 20 million euros, rather than a bag of chips with dip. (That's crisps, for most of you.)

It's definitely overvaluing this squad.

Moshiri's problem is he has brought in DoF's but wants instant success and doesn't want to wait for a 'philosophy' to be in place. He is throwing money around and wondering why it isn't working but I think there is also incredible pressure for DoFs and managers to deliver European football.

We're stuck in a vicious circle where he hires people, they start doing there job, they don't achieve success straight away, he gets itchy feet and tries to help through his 'agent friends', it gets worse, and so on and so forth

I see Mosh admitted to being impatient in his interview. I think this were a lot of his bad decisions stem from. I think he genuinely wants the best but struggles with the process it takes...

I like Farhad, he has been guilty of backing managers to early though which is both a good thing and a bad thing

West Ham haven't spent, Utd and Arsenal have actually regressed and we were the ones most bay affected by the PL's FFP. We can moan about interference and mistakes but at the end of the day he keeps putting his money where his mouth is. I'd take that everyday over say the Kroenke's.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back