Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Dave on a reply to a post on toffee TV, they seem very satisfied that everything will be OK with the club. I think it was baz and he believes the stadium will be fine as the majority of the funding Is an already agreed loan from US banks which the club will pay back over 30 years.

The club also told itv last night that 30 million naming rights will stay towards the bmd project and as well as that funding remains in place.

I think with this in mind there is reason to be more positive at least on the stadium front.

The concern I guess is whether Moshiri still is able to back us on the pitch while this is all going on. It all depends how much money from USM accounts that he's managed to transfer and how accessible it will be and whether he will use it towards us. Do you agree?

Hasn’t the £30 million already been accounted for and was put in to cover even worse losses and has not gone towards the stadium . The only cash on the stadium is the £100million has pumped in which had resulted in him becoming pretty much 100% shareholder through dilution .

This is exactly what will happen, these people have money in places I couldn’t even imagine.

The money we have got from USM (and related companies) is not THAT much so far really, always looks like amounts to help us through FFP, I think its more of the future investement at or on the new ground that they will need to find....or already have.

We havd seen Chinese links / rumours in the last 12 months or so, and this new ground is a great investement oppertunity for anyone, it will pretty much pay for the ground.

Mosh Man will deliver the stadium.

But you can forget a squad rebuild in the summer.

It'll be forced austerity thanks to FFP until the ground is built in which potentially then maybe the Mosh will sell.
I think that was pretty much always his plan for the end game. The question now is, will he be able to finance the new ground and even if he does, it is likely to put us into financial difficulties unless he sells us to an even richer owner. I wish him and us good luck with that.

If he pulls off finishing the stadium and sells us as a solvent business town owner with a more structured plan for the club, then I will concede that he has been an overall positive owner, but, without doing that he will have been an absolute disaster of an owner.

Dave on a reply to a post on toffee TV, they seem very satisfied that everything will be OK with the club. I think it was baz and he believes the stadium will be fine as the majority of the funding Is an already agreed loan from US banks which the club will pay back over 30 years.

The club also told itv last night that 30 million naming rights will stay towards the bmd project and as well as that funding remains in place.

I think with this in mind there is reason to be more positive at least on the stadium front.

The concern I guess is whether Moshiri still is able to back us on the pitch while this is all going on. It all depends how much money from USM accounts that he's managed to transfer and how accessible it will be and whether he will use it towards us. Do you agree?
Whatever agreement was reached with a bank will be subject to revision in the event that, say, the man they were looking to in order to act as guarantor was no longer at the club. No bank(s) or other financial institutions will be fancying loaning money to Everton.

Whatever agreement was reached with a bank will be subject to revision in the event that, say, the man they were looking to in order to act as guarantor was no longer at the club. No bank(s) or other financial institutions will be fancying loaning money to Everton.
So effectively it comes down to whether they will accept Moshiri as a guarantor in this case and whether Moshiri is willing to do that.

So still very much up in the air. But maybe usmanov was never the guarantor in the first place. If it was Moshiri then surely nothing has changed apart from him leaving USM but guess would be he is transferring all assets to a new company.

So effectively it comes down to whether they will accept Moshiri as a guarantor in this case and whether Moshiri is willing to do that.

So still very much up in the air. But maybe usmanov was never the guarantor in the first place. If it was Moshiri then surely nothing has changed apart from him leaving USM but guess would be he is transferring all assets to a new company.
I cant see how they could possibly differentiate Moshiri from Usmanov. The former is quite clearly the proxy of the latter. If you were a financial institution yould run a mile in this climate.

I think Moshiri will at best be given time to sell up at Everton. In the meantime that stadium build will be put on hold after whatever stage we're up to is up.

Mosh Man will deliver the stadium.

But you can forget a squad rebuild in the summer.

It'll be forced austerity thanks to Moshiri appointing absolute weapons and allowing them to buy pure crap on huge salaries that are unsellable on top of spending £50m on sacking the managers and DOF’s he appointed himself until the ground is built in which potentially then maybe the Mosh will sell.

Fixed

I cant see how they could possibly differentiate Moshiri from Usmanov. The former is quite clearly the proxy of the latter. If you were a financial institution yould run a mile in this climate.

I think Moshiri will at best be given time to sell up at Everton. In the meantime that stadium build will be put on hold after whatever stage we're up to is up.
Just been passed and they are working faster and more efficiently than ever before.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back