Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Thing is why would Spurs sell? Surely its in there interest to gang on and grow sone more before selling
Screenshot_20230110_214329_Chrome.webp

This is why.

Leeds already have ownership, so wont be them.

They wont buy United/Liverpool as reported.

Spurs is most likely.

Leeds owner is a Qatari businessman mate with close links to the Qatar Royals - there has been rumours of investment into them for a while now.

I seen on SSN that apparently the PSG owner and Levy are part of some football directorship board or something like that which is possibly why they had met up in London.

I still have a feeling it'll be us - Qatar WC, Moshiri open to investment, BMD, Cahills links to Qatar etc

A lot of smoke without fire there.

Leeds owner is a Qatari businessman mate with close links to the Qatar Royals - there has been rumours of investment into them for a while now.

I seen on SSN that apparently the PSG owner and Levy are part of some football directorship board or something like that which is possibly why they had met up in London.

I still have a feeling it'll be us - Qatar WC, Moshiri open to investment, BMD, Cahills links to Qatar etc

We all need to be on our best behaviour and pray they come in for us.

Leeds owner is an Italian guy, Andrea Radrizzani. And sorry to upset your apple cart but there is nothing in those Qatari rumours. According to numerous well placed people it was sadly little more than Moshiri 'having a chat' there is no offer nor any sign of one on the table in the near future.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back