Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Of course mate.

I have no idea like. But it cant be ruled in or out from what I can see.
I get what you are saying about Newcastle mate but the difference is that they had a clean set of books. They also didn't have a William Kenwright type figure in the middle who is not going to give up his shares without a fight. I never wanted those Americans investing but I have seen suggestions that it fell apart due to Kenwright refusing to sell his shares. I really do hope he is not going to scupper any potential takeover/investment bid.

I get what you are saying about Newcastle mate but the difference is that they had a clean set of books. They also didn't have a William Kenwright type figure in the middle who is not going to give up his shares without a fight. I never wanted those Americans investing but I have seen suggestions that it fell apart due to Kenwright refusing to sell his shares. I really do hope he is not going to scupper any potential takeover/investment bid.

I find that hard to believe because he only owns a few shares these days as Moshiri took the majority from him.

images
latka-gravas-e12a7cc5-93ec-47a7-939c-6362cee968d-resize-750.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back