Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This definitely is true; he always wanted “investment” because he wanted his fat little grubby hands on his train set.

I’m sure, over the years, there’s been plenty of interested parties in buyingud but have been put off by the need for the chairman to remain chairman
Exactly mate, he’s played a blinder for his own interest, not the clubs like he wants us to believe but his own, he remains in charge of the club and spends/risks someone else’s money whilst still getting paid handsomely.

If he was as good as a businessman for our club as he is for himself then maybe we would be in a healthier position.

I guarantee if we were relegated at some point he would leave immediately and you would never hear sight or sound of him the ‘kin ferret.

“Some of the decisions that have been taken have been driven by the fans. You have to stay with a manager to get the systems going.”

Spray paint for Lampard hire - Shows how much of a mess the board and Moshiri are that it influenced this decision

Marco Silva is the only manager I can think of that was sacked too hastily.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back