Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
1000011476.webp
This is a LOCAL club for LOCAL people, we'll have no trouble here

I was really worried about our future and the threat of relegation, but now Farhad’s written a letter saying Frank, Kev, Bill and Denise know what they’re doing I’m all fine about it now. He even said they've got a plan. No need to protest now.
*Mystic hand guesture*
This is not the crisis you thought it was
*echoes* not a crisis.
Applaud the picture on the screen.
*echoes* applaud the screen
etc, etc.

Edit; yet another Communication/PR coup by a master so obviously at the very top of his game.

The board are boss because they are local and its all the fans fault for sacking managers so i am keeping the one who is going to get us relegated. Deary me Farhard. Yesterdays letter was bad enough so now you bypass your own supporters again and add napalm to the already raging inferno that you created.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back