Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If they don't protest the status quo Continue's.
Fans get behind them every week we are still looking like going down
As long as they don't. Boo them before or during the game .
Which nobody is asking them to do , now and every other chance they get is the right time.
The club want you to put pressure on your fellow fan as it gets them off the hook.
OK we have an arrival thing before the game , cheer , on the lads for 90 minutes, we get beat by a goal off one Southamptons new signing it's the winner.
What good has that done.
Just shut up and wait again , for when we are in even deeper poo and say the same thing?
Don't fall for it .
I despise these people in charge of Everton. Their demise cant come quick enough.

The biggest enemy we have right now though is relegation. The only thing that can avoid it is getting players into the club. That has to be the focus of pressure.

I have a major fear of us being cracked open as a club in the coming weeks and the players disappearing down a huge hole and give up all fight. We've seen those things happen to other clubs and if we prioritise a civil war then we'll end up where they went.

I very much dislike this line of thinking.

You can't protest when things are going well, because people won't back it. "Why are you protesting, we're flying high in 8th"

You can't protest when we're mid table because "what do you expect from this squad" , "we're a mid table team"

You can't protest when bottom of the table because it might hurt the lionhearted players confidence.

This is the second time in 12 months we're fighting relegation. The club has been on a downward trajectory for over a decade. Protests should have been happening and not stopped until there is actual change i.e. the board removed and replaced with competent people or Moshiri sells to some who will do that.
Who's saying dont protest? Not me. The protests should be all about this team's perilous position and WTF this board and owner are going to do about it in terms of brining players in.

I despise these people in charge of Everton. Their demise cant come quick enough.

The biggest enemy we have right now though is relegation. The only thing that can avoid it is getting players into the club. That has to be the focus of pressure.

I have a major fear of us being cracked open as a club in the coming weeks and the players disappearing down a huge hole and give up all fight. We've seen those things happen to other clubs and if we prioritise a civil war then we'll end up where they went.
I think we are on the cusp now tbf. Sounds dramatic but I reckon there’s a scenario where I could easily see us losing the next two, imploding, not having money to buy players, ending being the one side cast adrift at the bottom. Football club blows up.

Yay.

I think we are on the cusp now tbf. Sounds dramatic but I reckon there’s a scenario where I could easily see us losing the next two, imploding, not having money to buy players, ending being the one side cast adrift at the bottom. Football club blows us.

Yay.
Not being able to beat off Bournemouth for a player on loan looks ominous.

THAT is what this board and owner should be held to task on in any immediate protests. We are dead in this league without signings.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back