Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

He’s selling our players to pay for his stadium? That is asset stripping.

Good job we're not a football club who needs football players to survive

The stadium is an asset of the club isn't it? One way or another it needs paying for. Sadly it has come at the cost of transfers it is clear to see, once finished it then allows us to buy better players. Crap timing but it is what it is.

"Good ebenig, Jim."

"Farhad! The window has slammed shut and you've missed out on your targets."

"We really tried, but these targets were expected misses. Judge us at the end of the window, Jim."

"But it is the end of the window, Farhad."

"The next window, Jim. In January."

The stadium is an asset of the club isn't it? One way or another it needs paying for. Sadly it has come at the cost of transfers it is clear to see, once finished it then allows us to buy better players. Crap timing but it is what it is.

Well we’re not going to be able to afford to own the stadium so no it won’t be.

Mark these words, we will not be playing in that stadium in 5 years time. People like yourself are sooner or later are going to have to come to terms with what this owner is doing to the football club.

i think moshiri is more interested in getting his own money back before paying for the staduim i might be going over board but it’s no skin if off his nose if the thing doesn’t get finished he doesn’t even live in the city ,

i think moshiri is more interested in getting his own money back before paying for the staduim i might be going over board but it’s no skin if off his nose if the thing doesn’t get finished he doesn’t even live in the city ,

It will be finished, but we will not own it if we’re not a Premier League club.

Have a read up on the Coventry Ricoh Arena fiasco.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back