Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Ask yourself why, out of everyone in business, it’s 777 and why there are doubts the deal may not go through.

Reeks of another false play at hand to me.

Prolong the status quo and relief when it inevitably falls through.

If I’m wrong then so be it but I don’t trust what is being said here at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kenwright and co are still here way into 2024.

He doesn’t even have the sincerity to apologise for all that has happened and glosses over it by using the term challenges.
We can't rule anything out, but I would be surprised if this happens because it would look terrible for 777. I don't think they would be happy for this to be made public today if they weren't very confident and comfortable that the sale would complete.

We can't rule anything out, but I would be surprised if this happens because it would look terrible for 777. I don't think they would be happy for this to be made public today if they weren't very confident and comfortable that the sale would complete.

We will see mate.

These are not the answer imo

It’s just more years of making do which is alright for some I guess.

What we needed was someone with the capital and the acumen to take the club forward to compete at the top, this isn’t it and I would not be surprised if it’s all a farce anyway

That's basically it in a nutshell.

Did an appalling job and then palmed us off to another set of carpetbaggers.

He'll not be remembered fondly
He just wants out asap, we can’t blame him for that.

Also I wouldn’t blame him if he tried to stitch us up (I don’t think he has), any human being would. Imagine spending hundreds of millions and getting forced out, anyone would deffo want to give a bit back.

Moshiri making a quick exit. I'm not going to say good riddance because without his money we wouldn't be building BMD, that's for sure.

But he's really sold to the easiest bidder and run. Sold us down the river.

fWx327.gif

Yeah. Did the Saudis and Ashley put statements out they first attempted to take over?

The worrying thing about this lot coming in is by the sound of it they don't have the funds so what if they decide to sell the new ground and we just end up renting it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back