Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Get the new owners, whoever they are, in as soon as possible, then we can batton down the hatches and operate in an us against the world fashion. I don't even want us to appeal to be honest, this is a good season for this to happen, at least we still have a decent chance of staying up. Moshiri has to get out of Dodge as soon as he possibly can and then we can begin our recovery. Kenwright gone, Moshiri on his way, our punishment already given and accepted and let's finally unite.

I think we are lucky to have Dyche, in these circumstances, I'm not an fan of his but, backs to the wall, I think he s up for the fight. For the rest of the season, if we are kicking anything above grass height and hoofing it to Calvert Lewin or Beto, as long as we get enough points to stay up I'll be happy. It would be a great feeling to let the league know that as far as we are concerned, they can go and feck themselves at the end of the season when we are still here.

IMG_6495.webp

GER OUT OF OUR CLOOB

I will say that if I were Moshiri I’d be fuming. To plow all this money into the club and get jammed out for pennies over a three year period? It all seems a bit nuts.
And then Usmanov takes what he's owed from the receipts. It's been an expensive 7 years for old Farhad.

I will say that if I were Moshiri I’d be fuming. To plow all this money into the club and get jammed out for pennies over a three year period? It all seems a bit nuts.
Yet according to Forbes his wealth has increased from $1.8bn when he bought us in 2016 to $3.1bn this year.
We were/are a puppet in his corrupt bag handling for actual powers

Where’s the outrage in this thread though compared to the Kenwright one?

The word ‘disproportionate’ has been posted on here a lot in the last 24 hours. I’d argue that this is just that.

It’s fine for Moshiri to avoid being scapegoated thanks to Bill.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back