Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Letting Ancelotti have a release clause where he could walk out for no compensation 1 year into his contract was part of the masterplan too. So was giving Marcel Brands a new contract and sacking him 6 months later.

I don't think there's a single correct thing he's done.

If there's a good thing, it's followed immediately with a BUT...

New stadium! But it'll cripple us financially

Ancelotti! But he's gone in a year

There’s nothing fanboy about it. Why aren’t there protests outside Moshiri’s offices? He’s ruined the club and he’s selling it on to even worse people, yet there’s no discussion in this thread, no pressure on Moshiri, nothing.
What would this accomplish?

He's selling up and jumping ship and the damage is done.

I don't expect he will be asking for a chairman position after the sale.

What do you want people to say? I asked you the same question last week when you piped up with exactly the same question

No one likes him, he's screwed us over, he's tying to sell the club. What else is there currently worth discussing
?

You said it there. Screwed over the club, desperately trying to flog it to shysters. Surely that warrants more discussion than finding this thread on page 4.

Put him on ignore, you'll never regret it I didn't.. :)

No you didn’t, you went all faux outrage and got me banned for a week. Pathetic.

Wait until 777 have their feet under the table before The Mosh is utterly condemned

Exactly. They’re going to be worse. Much worse.

“Moshiri’s put money in, he’s built a new stadium, he’s selling at a big loss”

As if that absolves him of blame! The current position of the club is ultimately his responsibility. Evertonians everywhere ignoring the elephant in the room. Moshiri & Usmanov.

Cue loads of replies about me being a Kenwright fanboy. Totally separate issue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back