Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This cowboy is piling hundreds of millions worth of debt onto the football club rather than actually put money into the business he owns to keep it running. All this while continuing to increase his already vast wealth, somehow.

I’ll say it again. Worst owner in English football history. A criminal that should’ve been hounded out years and years ago.

He has put nearly a billion in if we're being fair...and £450mill towards the stadium.

The actual running of the club and how he's gone about is what he's massively failed at.

Why has he stopped putting money in?

Is it because it was never actually his money in the first place and he no longer has access to Usmanov’s wallet?

That's the rumour - Forbes does say his wealth is from stakes in Usmanov's companies and they've been mates since the 90s.

And he wants out. Hence why there's £300mill odd of loans to keep the lights on.

That's the rumour - Forbes does say his wealth is from stakes in Usmanov's companies and they've been mates since the 90s.

And he wants out. Hence why there's £300mill odd of loans to keep the lights on.

I don’t care if he wants out, until he sells he’s the business owner and it’s his responsibility to keep it afloat. Currently he’s dumping a load of debt onto the football club rather than actually put money in to “keep the lights on”.

I don’t care who takes over, we need this fella gone because he is killing the football club, he’s by far the biggest threat to this club’s existence.

The only saving grace people seem to have for him is that he's built the stadium.

Yeah, while bankrupting the club in the process and condemning us to regularly getting points deducted.

He's a criminal, a fake and a cheat and he's tried to mould Everton into his image.

I hope he slips into the Mersey and is never found - the sooner the better and the club can start to recover from his reign of terror.
Moshiri for all his many faults has actually invested his money into the club unlike Kenwright.. The biggest mistake he made was keeping on that bluffer Kenwright imo.

As for the wanting him dead comment, that statement just smacks of a kopite desperately trying to ingratiate himself with Everton supporters imo.

Nearly all the club owners in the league are criminals, cheats and fakes as well mate.

Moshiri for all his many faults has actually invested his money into the club unlike Kenwright.. The biggest mistake he made was keeping on that bluffer Kenwright imo.

As for the wanting him dead comment, that statement just smacks of a kopite desperately trying to ingratiate himself with Everton supporters imo.

Nearly all the club owners in the league are criminals, cheats and fakes as well mate.

Erm, no he hasn’t.

I don’t care if he wants out, until he sells he’s the business owner and it’s his responsibility to keep it afloat. Currently he’s dumping a load of debt onto the football club rather than actually put money in to “keep the lights on”.

I don’t care who takes over, we need this fella gone because he is killing the football club, he’s by far the biggest threat to this club’s existence.

I agree.

But the whole loans thing is purely to force the PL to agree the takeover. If it fell through, he'd have to pony up.

But cos the League have suddenly tried to find a spine from somewhere...they've got "issues".

In the past they've let bankrupties, money launderers, communists, and murderous states take over.

They draw the line on Miami coke dealers

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back