Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think, we, as fans need to consider legal recourse against the board of DBB, Sharp, Kenwright(although I think there may be some get out for deceased?) Etc etc, they have been at the very least negligent in their duties.
Seriously, does anyone know if anything like this could happen? I'd at least love to see them pay back some of their ill gotten gains.

Thought it was quite funny myself. Your comment I find absolutely disgusting. Made me sick.

Anyway I haven’t posted in here in a while so just for the record: Moshiri is a criminal scumbag who would literally kill any one of us for a pound. He’s a truly evil person who needs to leave this club; the world will be a better place with less Moshiris.
Does he do discounts for multiple orders?
I don’t think you’ve understood the word “literally” mate.

Seriously, does anyone know if anything like this could happen? I'd at least love to see them pay back some of their ill gotten gains.
There must be some avenue to pursue an incompetent board who put the business, staff, wellbeing of so many in such peril?

Found this:

Because directors owe their duty to the company, shareholders can only bring a claim in the company's name and for its loss, not for personal benefit. Derivative actions are limited to prevent shareholder abuse. Any action must be in the company's best interests, and the shareholder must act in good faith.

Punishments available;

Criminal sanctions that could include imprisonment for anti-competitive conduct, acting in bad faith or dishonestly; Civil sanctions, such as fines; Disqualification from your position as director; and/or; Commercial consequences that include placing at risk your company's reputation and assets.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back