Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
That Borsan geezer reckons he is walking away with just £25m, would love to see how Farhad is going to explain that to Usmanov.
Ah yes the beto goodbye price

Outside of clubs that get sold for a pound...not sure I'm aware of any owners getting back the same amount from a club sale as the cost of their, ahem, 2nd(?)choice striker

Ah yes the beto goodbye price

Outside of clubs that get sold for a pound...not sure I'm aware of any owners getting back the same amount from a club sale as the cost of their, ahem, 2nd(?)choice striker
Oh I think Farhad was expecting a little more than £25m though, he doesn't deserve anything tbh given the mess in recent years.

I would guess Moshiri is the angry one, dropped in it by Usmanov and then spent the last two years trying to deal with a mess he could not afford.

Without Moshiri we would not have BMD and I think that will be his ultimate legacy.

I think the mistake they made was not listening to anyone at all.
When they took over the club was solid, a decent team usually pushing for a top six place.

A slower more cautious approach was the way forward.
Some may remember back to the first summer under Koeman when we were signing players nearly every second day...usually the wrong players.

I don't think that will happen again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back