Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

Moshiri had a good look to digest the protest.
It will not sit well with him and I'm certain Martinez will be gone.
exactly I Carnt see moshiri sitting there doing nothing now him and woods came out had a look took the time to hear the protesters and 80% of our fans same thoughts the only one I've seen who's been gutless in this is kenwright again ! Woods and moshiri now know that the Norwich game is going to be a lot worse protest and a lot more fans there if it comes to it - looks like old times are going to be gladly forgotten and a sleeping giant awakening again COYB

exactly I Carnt see moshiri sitting there doing nothing now him and woods came out had a look took the time to hear the protesters and 80% of our fans same thoughts the only one I've seen who's been gutless in this is kenwright again ! Woods and moshiri now know that the Norwich game is going to be a lot worse protest and a lot more fans there if it comes to it - looks like old times are going to be gladly forgotten and a sleeping giant awakening again COYB

I completely concur, and whilst it's based on paper talk but betfair have installed Joachim Low as favourite. Now that would be a statement!

8 minutes until they're allowed to show nipples on Babestation
ttf.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back