Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
he also goes on to say he doesn't know if it's true or not.

In other words he's guessing.

martinez WILL go.
But in some ways does that not all fit with what's been said elsewhere? I.e. He isn't in a rush to make a decision on manager etc?, I don't know I seriously do want to trust esk word 100% hut something isn't adding up with regard to him already being told he won't be here next year etc

Oh ffs, see I get hopes up and then bang straight back down, horrible horrible time this

cJERtAb.gif

Jesus christ man I wouldn't want to be next to you in the trenches, a mere rumour of the enemy and you commit sudoku

cJERtAb.gif

Jesus christ man I wouldn't want to be next to you in the trenches, a mere rumour of the enemy and you commit sudoku
I keep saying things tie in with what I have heard! And I also keep saying how wrong I hope it all is, but day after day and nothing,

I keep saying things tie in with what I have heard! And I also keep saying how wrong I hope it all is, but day after day and nothing,

ffs lad, look at the result of the Martinez poll. You'll be hard pressed to find a single Evertonian who truly wants Martinez to stay, banners and protests at games now, diddly squat achieved in 3 years, and you honestly think the club are gonna go into a new season with him at the helm? It's common sense at this point that he'll go

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back