Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
A valid concern I suppose however I expect that Kenwright will have been kept as a tool to help facilitate the transfer of ownership.

Kenwright has knowledge of the club which could be useful in the short term, yet in the long-term I doubt he will retain much power at the club.

When further shares are bought and he gets a firm grasp of the reigns of the club, I think we will see changes in the hierarchy.

Well said. Totally agree

So has anyone else utterly realigned their political leanings on the back of this news?

Hassan_Rouhani.jpg

Think we should now have this on the side of the Main Stand
Future political threads in the ale house will keep the mods busy.

So has anyone else utterly realigned their political leanings on the back of this news?

Hassan_Rouhani.jpg

Think we should now have this on the side of the Main Stand
I don't think he'd enjoy the welcome from the Ayatollah too much, going on the fact his family jibbed Iran off just before the revolution.

Anyone know his e-mail address so I can invite him to the Brick before the next home game? Sandwich from Subway included!

Earl held Everton to ransom with his annual return on the loans. GONE
Bill was never going to get a buyer without a price to make Earl happy - SORTED

FM looks a shrewd cookie who did well for himself at the right time. You don't get to be a partner at Deloitte Touche, one of the most respected consultancy/accountancy firms in the world, without being top drawer.

So - for me - I think we've got someone who doesn't have the dubious background that certain other, currently major PL team's owners have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back