Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
image.webp
Moshiri is class and will want the best he knows the Docks is his plan.

Joe is doing his job and selling the plot.

While Bill is finishing a cornetto

What evidence is there to support that?

Absolute rubbish

The clubs positively about to explode and you're worried about potentially moving into a new stadium,I want the docks but it would be far from "the death" that's silly talk.

Did you see the poll ran by the Echo? I think over 90% voted in favour of Docks. Equally, correct me if i am wrong but I am sure this site ran one too ? @GrandOldTeam

I am as excited as anyone about the way this club is going, but lets have it right, moving to SC would be a huge error. Its out of town, nearly in the countryside, awful transport links, its a site not wanted by anyone. There is a reason for that.

We may as well be called Aintree FC.

But they still voted to leave?

They voted to leave based on a set of lies within the brochure/documents produced by the club.

Based on the proper information, Kirkby wouldnt have been voted in.

The club is yet another failed stadium move down the line; large sections of the fanbase resent BK and if he was to take the club, alongside Moshiri, to SC then I am confident in saying that it would be a huge error by the board.

What evidence is there to support that?

Absolute rubbish

The clubs positively about to explode and you're worried about potentially moving into a new stadium,I want the docks but it would be far from "the death" that's silly talk.
You might be surprised at the strength of local support feelings on the location mate !

We have as much right to claim the city of Liverpool as that shower do. It's indefensible to give up that claim because it's an easy or a cheap option.

I couldn't be more against this idea. And anyone thinking this wouldn't cause an enormous stir is badly mistaken.
Mate you are fighting something that isn't currently there

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back