Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Will be the end of Moshiri before he's barely got settled in if he goes ahead with this horrendous stadium.

Why not just hand over the keys of the city to Anfield on our way out ffs

If he means going ahead with SC then I unfortunately agree.

We can't move there irrespective of stadium design.

Two years doesn't seem likely to me, regardless of the site.

I think this is all a strategy to hurry Peel along.

I don't think it works like that in real life. Peel effectively have the whip hand here because the land is in an Enterprise Zone and normal planning timescales and deadlines don't apply.

I have been pinning my hopes on their seeming lack of progress in attracting major investment for the northern docks area, but they may be prepared to sit it out.

Let's just hope Mr. Moshiri can drive a deal through.

I don't think it works like that in real life. Peel effectively have the whip hand here because the land is in an Enterprise Zone and normal planning timescales and deadlines don't apply.

I have been pinning my hopes on their seeming lack of progress in attracting major investment for the northern docks area, but they may be prepared to sit it out.

Let's just hope Mr. Moshiri can drive a deal through.
They also have a potentially-tanking Brexit economy to worry about. Don't be so sure that they can't be talked into a mutually beneficial deal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back