Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
But surely, as a forum member of distinction - you should consider the use of language used when passing on information?

Again, I really do appreciate and respect you as a man of knowledge - but it's not as if you're just another jarg ITK account on Twitter going for re-tweets and mentions. You're a distinguished member of one of the largest Everton forums with a viewership exceeding thousands of people.

I can see the wholesale changes, but maybe it would be a good idea to tone it down a bit as to not further disillusion more supporters.

Esk has mentioned nothing more than the club has regarding restructuring, appointments etc. To date he has been proven accurate. Based on what you have said you my friend are very easily disillusioned.

But surely, as a forum member of distinction - you should consider the use of language used when passing on information?

Again, I really do appreciate and respect you as a man of knowledge - but it's not as if you're just another jarg ITK account on Twitter going for re-tweets and mentions. You're a distinguished member of one of the largest Everton forums with a viewership exceeding thousands of people.

I can see the wholesale changes, but maybe it would be a good idea to tone it down a bit as to not further disillusion more supporters.

Mate I consider very carefully what I write but I also respect the fact that the membership are mature enough to draw their own conclusions to my posts and everyone else's.

Feel free to report anything that you feel does not meet the forum rules or standards we set ourselves.

I think the people most bothered that this mythical £100m hasn't been spent yet are the ones who have been ripping into opposition fans on Twitter and are probably getting it back in spades. If you would've had patience and a bit of class we associate with Evertonians then that wouldn't be happening. Don't turn our fanbase into Chelsea's, it's not a good look.

Seems a strange stance.
In any transaction things can change minute to minute.
No members of this forum, that I am aware of anyway, are on the board or the transfer committee.
So at the moment it was annouced 'Mata is ours', maybe he was? Maybe a day or two later, Mata spoke to Jose would told him he is going nowhere.
Point is, you have a choice. Believe the titbits we receive or dont. Seems a little like you're blaming someone else for you getting excited prematurely.
Until he is holding a shirt up at FF, it's all speculation. Just enjoy the ride mate.

I think the people most bothered that this mythical £100m hasn't been spent yet are the ones who have been ripping into opposition fans on Twitter and are probably getting it back in spades. If you would've had patience and a bit of class we associate with Evertonians then that wouldn't be happening. Don't turn our fanbase into Chelsea's, it's not a good look.

All i have done is brag about our new found wealth. The RS have heard nothing but from me so now i am getting it back, BAD!.

All i have done is brag about our new found wealth. The RS have heard nothing but from me so now i am getting it back, BAD!.

I've had it from reds for years to me its water of a ducks back...............it is what happens at Everton that counts, its what said by Everton that counts so why you should be so concerned what a bunch of Red and Sky numpties have to say is baffling. Announcements will be made in due course by EVERTON!

No mate I do not, and I think you over estimate the impact of what I have said.

What's more the transfer window has the best part of a month to run. We have a new manager, a DoF, a new management structure, debt cleared, short term refurbishment of Goodison, advanced plans for a dockside stadium, money in the bank and none of our key targets have signed for competitors, so still all to play for on the transfer front.

I stand by my assessment that this will be a summer we have never seen the likes of before.
Esk, Thank goodness for some calm analysis. I think a few people need to take their Valium.
I remember Tim Cahill being signed after the season had started. There was a general sense of doom, then we went on to have a great season.
This time round our squad is much better, even without signings. Things are bound to take time as the new money means teams are not sure what the new market value of players is. There will clearly be repercussions throughout Europe as we (and other prem clubs) can out bid almost anyone in Europe. The new reality is sinking in!
It will take time, but I the end, I am sure the signings will follow.

People actually believe Moshiri is a con???? He's been here 5 months, got koeman and Walsh, plans to upgrade goodison, reignited positive talks with the council over a new ground and promised transfer funds. This time next year we'll be the envy of everyone as more pieces of the jigsaw will be in place.

Kenwright's been here 16 years and dragged the club backwards with the lack of his business acumen and people still applaud him.

When Moshiri makes us great again don't bother coming to the open top bus parade, thanks in advance.

Anyone who doubts that we are seriously financed now need only to look at the new season tickets: they used to come in a tatty old envelope but now they have arrived in a classy presentation box with a gold lapel pin included! A small but symbolic change!!!

I've had it from reds for years to me its water of a ducks back...............it is what happens at Everton that counts, its what said by Everton that counts so why you should be so concerned what a bunch of Red and Sky numpties have to say is baffling. Announcements will be made in due course by EVERTON!

Like most on here, I have koppites goading and sneering in their inimitable childish smugness.
"signed anyone yet lad ?"
"Thought this Moshiri fella had money lad"
"I see it's the same old blues lad"

My response is to smile at them with a look of pity and say nothing. They don't like it.
What they REALLY won't like, is when I continue to smile in silence as big signings are announced and success follows.
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Like most on here, I have koppites goading and sneering in their inimitable childish smugness.
"signed anyone yet lad ?"
"Thought this Moshiri fella had money lad"
"I see it's the same old blues lad"

My response is to smile at them with a look of pity and say nothing. They don't like it.
What they REALLY won't like, is when I continue to smile in silence as big signings are announced and success follows.
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Wear a black and white Juventus scarf at all times around them. Then demand a minute of silence on the 39th minute of every hour for those lost in 1985. Shush them at will if they try talking until they look at their shoes and show respect.

Wear a black and white Juventus scarf at all times around them. Then demand a minute of silence on the 39th minute of every hour for those lost in 1985. Shush them at will if they try talking until they look at their shoes and show respect.

Well said Chico..................with that lot the truth hurts

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back