Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I don't agree with MANY of the things The Esk preaches and says, but this is spot on.

Esks nailed it - a shocking interview from a clearly out of touch owner who frankly isn’t arsed about what happens anymore, and is already pocketing the parachute payments imo.

He’d have been better to have said nothing in paper of interview, and to go on bloody talkshite again is just another kick in the nads.

We’re in deep doodoo, it’s actually worse than I thought, and I already thought it was horrendously bad.

The body blows keep on coming.

As fans, We got up on the 9 count last season to save ourselves. I don’t think we’ve got anything left to get up again this season - absolutely dreading Saturday and the rest of the season.

There's only been a few of us onto him from that start. You are one of them mate.

Even as recently as last week I saw some defending him on here. Amazing. Completely blinded by pure desperation.
People are taken in by the spending and splashing cash but they can't see the stadium won't benefit us now and the cash was mostly wasted and or moved around by him without our interest at heart

Hate to say it - but I don't disagree with Simon Jordan (around 9:00) about the level of impotence ANY chief executive would have to control a billionaire with the attention-deficiency of someone like Moshiri.
Kenwright needs to be removed, but I don't think Moshiri will replace him with the kind of professional chairman/CEO that he'll give full control to.
Jim White is a prat.

Hate to say it - but I don't disagree with Simon Jordan (around 9:00) about the level of impotence ANY chief executive would have to control a billionaire with the attention-deficiency of someone like Moshiri.
Kenwright needs to be removed, but I don't think Moshiri will replace him with the kind of professional chairman/CEO that he'll give full control to.
Jim White is a prat.
Simon Jordan talks a lot of sense about Everton.
What he says about Moshiri here is right, but what he will do is basically put his yes man in, then we're done even more then we already are

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back