Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
This rotten little shitstain should be in jail.

Everton-owner-Farhad-Moshiri-1.jpg

@BNJ1878 i feel you don’t post enough in this thread Friend.

What say you of our “almost perfect” owner?
Hahaha! Nice way to start the day.

Good bit of selective memory there too, no context whatsoever. (I'll play the same game at the end of this)

I just did a quick search of my posts in this thread - 9 pages of results. I don't think there's any that activly support Moshiri. I was never in the weird 'Sir Farhad' gang.

My problem with Moshiri is the same as it's always been. His blind spot when it comes to Kenwright.

"But Kenwright is no longer here!"

The damage is already done.

It's a lot of ifs and buts, but had Kenwright and his bang average gang enablers been given P45s in 2016 and competent people hired it would be incredible if they'd somehow managed to perform worse.

Moshiri was carefully selected by Kenwright, he knew he'd just keep topping up the clubs Isle of Man bank account whilst Bill and the gang took care of business.

So yeah, Almost perfect. Willing to spend a shed load of money. (who's money is a whole other topic and frankly, irrelevant) . Unfortunately, he entrusted complete idiots to manage the business for him.

Kenwright brought him to the club when we were already sinking in debt. Moshiri cleared the debt and incredibly, kept the entire band together who'd ran up the debts in the first place. I have zero sympathy for him when he leaves 100s of millions out of pocket.

The man's an idiot.

Seeing as you started with no context, I'll throw one back at you from early last year.

@MikeH72 talking about the ownership situation.

"It's impossible to be worse"

Here we are, 14, 15 months down the line and it's clearly worse.

Cheers.

Inappropriate Language
Hahaha! Nice way to start the day.

Good bit of selective memory there too, no context whatsoever. (I'll play the same game at the end of this)

I just did a quick search of my posts in this thread - 9 pages of results. I don't think there's any that activly support Moshiri. I was never in the weird 'Sir Farhad' gang.

My problem with Moshiri is the same as it's always been. His blind spot when it comes to Kenwright.

"But Kenwright is no longer here!"

The damage is already done.

It's a lot of ifs and buts, but had Kenwright and his bang average gang enablers been given P45s in 2016 and competent people hired it would be incredible if they'd somehow managed to perform worse.

Moshiri was carefully selected by Kenwright, he knew he'd just keep topping up the clubs Isle of Man bank account whilst Bill and the gang took care of business.

So yeah, Almost perfect. Willing to spend a shed load of money. (who's money is a whole other topic and frankly, irrelevant) . Unfortunately, he entrusted complete idiots to manage the business for him.

Kenwright brought him to the club when we were already sinking in debt. Moshiri cleared the debt and incredibly, kept the entire band together who'd ran up the debts in the first place. I have zero sympathy for him when he leaves 100s of millions out of pocket.

The man's an idiot.

Seeing as you started with no context, I'll throw one back at you from early last year.

@MikeH72 talking about the ownership situation.

"It's impossible to be worse"

Here we are, 14, 15 months down the line and it's clearly worse.

Cheers.

Thanks mate. He’s a shitstain, a fraud and a liar.