Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I’ve come to the conclusion over the years through listening to him speak and paying careful attention to his actions as our owner that he is a complete idiot.

I don’t care what his qualifications he has or how much money he’s made, he is a total slobbering dunce.

It pains to me to see the relative goodwill a large swathe of fans have towards him even after everything that has happened.

He has made this club effectively insolvent, turned a team that was consistently in Europe to one that has circled the drain of relegation (which would have likely led to oblivion), got every single footballing decision wrong and tried for a year to sell us to a cartel of yokels that probably would have killed the club.

The excuses that get made for him are embarrassing and pathetic.

Still not as cringy as this (I note theres a common denominator 😂)
IMG_9526.webp

No doubt this will get as many reruns as the Bayern semi final.
Still available in all good CEX outlets and EBay.

An absolute clown. I'm so happy that he'll be gone soon. His tenure as owner is an embarrassment; the level of incompetence has been stunning. In sum: ~600m spanked on turd players, managers and coaches, 350m borrowed to stay afloat from two failed prospective owners, some obscene amount wasted on interest due to poor financial planning and loan decisions for the stadium build. Cap all that off with him agreeing to sell his equity for 50m, when he's personally in for the better part of a billion. If it wasn't Everton, it would be a farce.

An absolute clown. I'm so happy that he'll be gone soon. His tenure as owner is an embarrassment; the level of incompetence has been stunning. In sum: ~600m spanked on turd players, managers and coaches, 350m borrowed to stay afloat from two failed prospective owners, some obscene amount wasted on interest due to poor financial planning and loan decisions for the stadium build. Cap all that off with him agreeing to sell his equity for 50m, when he's personally in for the better part of a billion. If it wasn't Everton, it would be a farce.
You can see why it took Kenwright so long to find this absolute balloon.

Signs were there from very start, him pointlessly sacking Martinez before game against Norwich, when he could of sacked him after losing 4-0 at Anfield. DOF model has caused the mess we are in as nobody had a clue who was making signings. Summer of 2017 was worst point in clubs history. Had we signed somebody like Dzeko, Dembele, bought a few other decent players we wouldn't of been too far away from RS. Instead we wasted money on Keane, Vlasic, Sandro and Klassen. Failed to replace Lukaku and try to replace him with effin Tosun. Hibbert was right about Moshiri changing Everton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back