Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He can do both mate, because he is very good at the footy, which generates him more money than he will ever need, so he can leave it in the hands of the best lawyers around in a country where slander and libel laws massively favour the litigant
He sure can, but as I say if it was me I’d not be arsed, I’d just laugh it off and get on with my boss life.

As you say he has more money than he would ever need so why try and get more by taking legal action, the amount he may get isn’t going to effect him or Moshiri.

Rom's complain seems to be the suggestion he follows Voodoo when he is in fact a Roman Catholic. Well don't worry Rom because according to Farhad the Voodoo told you to join Chelsea which you didn't do so you clearly don't follow Voodoo! God obviously told you to join United (Farhad must have forgotten the big man upstairs was involved in the transfer) and you did.

Boom confussion cleared up - lets get back to signing that LB we need.

We believing Moshiri here because it makes life as an Evertonian more comfortable?

Let’s be honest this Vodoo thing is most likely BS and the real reason he’s seen through what’s going on at our club and he was correct as we’ve ended up Allardyce and loads of tosh.

Carry on believing this fraudster

Rom's mar should have gone to Papa Shango to sort out his first touch instead of a move to Chelsea....

Disgraceful priorities from mother Lukaku.

I dont care if the voodoo thing is true or false, it literally made me laugh out loud, and I am going to buy some voodoo stuff for the next UTD game to shake at him.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back