Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if the 'voodo' comment was meant to somehow ridicule Lukaku. But I think it was an unnecessary thing to bring up nearly 12 months after it happened

..I have to say I wondered if it was necessary to report. Things go on with employees that are best left confidential, it almost breaks a trust to disclose such detail I think it was suffice to say that the club did all they could to retain the services of both Lukaku and Barkley. It’s a factor of the modern game that players want to leave.

I understand your reservations and concerns, they are not unfounded. But, 40 odd (very odd!) years of supporting Everton have taught me to just not worry about it. We're a bit of a basket -case. Embrace it, and have a laugh

But Moshri was supposed to be a legit businessman. And smart too apparently.

Instead it feels like we've been bought by Kenwright's long-lost Iranian twin brother. It's like something from a movie.

arnold-schwarzenegger-danny-devito-twins-reunite-ftr.jpg

Except, as it's Everton, rather than Hollywood it's turned out to be the panto from the Empire

x654-340x340.jpg

lets be honest here, this club is being run by an absolute whopper, he reminds me of a kym jongun parady. hes got all this power and doesn't have the foggiest about how to handle it and comes out with absolute nonsense.

god knows where OUR club is headed.

as @davek has said, he is morphing into sam hamman. its quite worrying

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back