Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think that's a bit condescending. So you entirely dismiss Lukaku's (possible) beliefs as being inconceivable (and thus 'a wind up') because they do not conform to your paradigms.
Smacks of double standards to me...

You can think what you like but you might want to consider the meaning of the words 'almost certainly' whilst acussing me of 'entirely dismissing' his possible beliefs. Given Lukaku is a practising Catholic ( most people would consider that to be his beliefs), where his family ties are in Africa and previous statements by Mr Moshiri, I am of the opinion that it was unlikely to have been said in seriousness.

He's no Santa Henry who brings expensive presents for the unfortunate ones ... like jigsaws that say 1-3 years or BuildaDog (often with missing pieces or parts). Also he's building a new home not just putting a new roof and extension on the very old place.

It’s almost as if some people are overreacting to his frank and light-hearted comments of yesterday.
Over reaction is the currency of forums unfortunately.
Thankfully the people who have money invested in the club outnumber the anal retentive self-righteous whingers who make the most noise on here.

All I care about is the part where he said "as long as.im here financial decisions are irrelevant".

He can say what ever else he likes, even chat rubbish to Jim White if he wants to.
Agree............that statement about having our own Fab Four tho
giphy.gif

I think he's getting a hard time on here. Truth is he's light years ahead of Kenwright.

People seem to have short memories.

All I care about is the part where he said "as long as.im here financial decisions are irrelevant".

He can say what ever else he likes, even chat rubbish to Jim White if he wants to.

If only this was true. We still seem to be in "sell to buy" mode.

And I can accept Boyhood Blue and Musical Impressario Kenwright being a clueless lovey and crap at business but call me an optimist but I half hoped that when we were taken over by a billionaire businessman we would actually have a business plan in place and the new Everton would actually stop being a laughing stock off the pitch. Hey ho.

You can think what you like but you might want to consider the meaning of the words 'almost certainly' whilst acussing me of 'entirely dismissing' his possible beliefs. Given Lukaku is a practising Catholic ( most people would consider that to be his beliefs), where his family ties are in Africa and previous statements by Mr Moshiri, I am of the opinion that it was unlikely to have been said in seriousness.
fair enough mate. But, as you say, it is merely your "I am of the opinion" interpretation that circumscribes your stance. To pejoratively describe others alternative opinion as "ignorance" is just a little highfalutin, don't you think?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back