Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Fathers of GrandOldTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not to support any football team?
She can only support one can't she .
My daughter is 25 and obviously can't remember the cup win so her life is void of trophies.
Of course I'm joking.
You've plenty of great times ahead of you.
But remember you can't actually kill any boyfriends that she brings home.
Get someone else to do it

Maybe not to support any football team?
She can only support one can't she .
My daughter is 25 and obviously can't remember the cup win so her life is void of trophies.
Of course I'm joking.
You've plenty of great times ahead of you.
But remember you can't actually kill any boyfriends that she brings home.
Get someone else to do it
I told both my girls that they aren't allowed a boyfriend until they're 21, but, they haven't listened. My youngest daughter keeps winding me up,saying she's met a new boyfriend who supports the RS. I keep encouraging her to go to the University bar when Everton are on Sky so she can meet a handsome Blue, just like her Mum did.

Lads, my wife is due this week with our little girl. I'm proper excited and under no illusions about how tough parenthood can be, but I wondered what advice you all have?

If you could go back and do anything different again with your first, what would it be? I have my bag packed for the hospital and it's all getting very real now!

I'm genuinely intrigued to get any advice and hear about your own experiences. Fire away.
Congratulations! Enjoy every minute.

When your baby is crying and screaming even though she's been fed, changed and every other thing you can think of don't start thinking you're crap or doing something wrong. They just cry and scream sometimes.
This. And don't tiptoe around while they are asleep. If they are tired they'll sleep and should get used to everyday noises.
Oh and play music to them - every kind and read a story every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back