Favourite late goal

What's your favourite last minute or late goal? Obvious choices are Jags against RS, AJ against Arsenal, Cahill v Chelsea, Baines v Chelsea. But there's been quite a few over the years.
Jelavic against City when we were a player down. Who could forget "just fecking well hit it"

1. Inchy at Highbury v Soton
The reasons have been explained above. Pure joy tears and elation. I can still remember it so well
2. Sheedy at Villa v Luton
Again for the reasons given before.We were awful until the 89 min. But I had a weird feeling we could score..that team was capable of anything. Pure joy and tears yet again
In those days semis at neutral grounds were special

Sure Cleverly scored a late one away to Newcastle. That was decent.

My stream when dead a minute from the end and i thought id just leave it coz it was a draw.

Then about an hour later my gf at the time went on her phone and saw the score and said "you made me watch that crap for 92 minutes and turned it off so i didnt even see the goal".

Like it was my fault somehow

My favourite late goal was arteta v United 3-3.

3-1 down in the 90th minute brought it back to 3-3 then jags nearly got the winner but jasper carrot blew the whistle before he could have a shot. Everyone one was bouncing in the gwladys steet.

Got outside and there was a red micra with a fat ginger guy in glasses wearing a RS top with a bucket of kfc on the seat next to him. Thought people were gojng to tip his car over :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back