Fellaini handed a 3 match ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shows what the [Poor language removed] on MOTD know. Fooook all.

They should have actually been told about it by their bosses. They tried to influence an independent decision on a taxpayer funded supposedly neutral television show. I was amazed to be honest. They didn't suggest massive bans for Suarez when he was a blatant racist so they shouldn't start now.

Ridiculous. They need to wind their necks in, the sh*theads.

Sorry but they are.

It was all because off MOTD that this talk of more than a 3 game ban came about,never expected more than a 3 game ban and would have been surprised myself

No problems with the punishment at all. If Halsey saw the other incidences, why doesnt he comment on why he never acted upon all the bear-hugging going on at every corner?

Another topic I know, but currently composing an email to the FA asking why refs are spineless! You get grabbed on the half way line and its a free kick all day, happens in the box and very rare do refs act.

Ringmaster just got it spot on by the way.

makes the result on saturday look a lot better. IMO this is an implicit condemnation of Stoke's tactics. good.

makes the result on saturday look a lot better. IMO this is an implicit condemnation of Stoke's tactics. good.

I was thinking that the only way Stoke could stop Fellainis impact at corners was to grab him everytime, largely because they are not good enough to stop him fairly.

Best we could have hoped for really. Think we will pick up at laest 7 points in his absence anyway. Chelsea will be biggest miss because he excells against the so called elite , hope kevs back for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back