Fellaini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
marouane-fellaini.jpg

Never seen him have a better game than last night!

Lets just say he is total [Poor language removed] please? I really dont want citeh sniffing around in the summer.
HE IS [Poor language removed]! MOYES OUT!

It's his ability to bring the ball under control that amazes me. He never seems to lose it, either, and he isn't flashy.

Like the kid. A lot. Easily our most valuable player in terms of money at the moment given his age.

As has been said, he needs to do it over a longer period of time, but the potential is there, and he's quite a unique player in terms of style. He can physically dominate any midfielder in the League, even players of similar size and physicality.

I bought FourFourTwo magazine last month. It had a big feature in with their 100 greatest players in the world. Not a single Everton player in it really pissed me off.

There was only one Belgian player on it too...Kompany. Insane.

Our Fellaini is too good.

To be honest, thinking about it now, I'm glad not many people know how good he is. The fewer the better then he's ours forever!

Fellaini makes me a happy chappy :) he was ace yesterday and it looks like he'll be ace again next time, would be awesome if we could hang onto him a long long time

To be honest Kompany is the best Belgian around atm - Fellaini's ace, Vermaelen should have been ace, but d'you reckon there's any way Shitty would have those defensive stats without him? he's been the rock in their defence, take him away and Toure and (especially) Lescott would make the team implode.

So as a Belgian - it pains my heart to say that I'm waiting for Kompany to take on a (minor) injury to see City gain some perspective :p

He was class, but for me, he was better against City last year, that was incredible

Definitely mate.

But either way, he's class. Assuming he can stay injury and suspension free, and get a solidified and lengthy run in the team, then he can really get his career back on track and become a world class midfielder, imo.

Definitely mate.

But either way, he's class. Assuming he can stay injury and suspension free, and get a solidified and lengthy run in the team, then he can really get his career back on track and become a world class midfielder, imo.

I agree too. That Man City performance was one of the best individual performances I've seen. Flawless. He was superb last night as well.

I just worry that he won't be here much longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.