Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
We can try this again to wards the end of the season but, based on what we've seem up to now how do you rate Manny's value, and for his biggest detractors there is an option not to sign him.

It will be interesting to see how attitudes and perceptions of this guy change as they most certainly will.(y)

As you all know i never wanted him back. Yes he has the abillity but his atatude an commitment is way lacking.

So no i would rather us send him back to spain, an go get someone els.

I'm going to vote no more then 5 million but I would take 6 million. the potential is there its just too much of a gamble based on his current form.

As you all know i never wanted him back. Yes he has the abillity but his atatude an commitment is way lacking.

So no i would rather us send him back to spain, an go get someone els.

Well vote mate. I felt the same as you and I supposed deep down still do but in the Brann game there was hope, for the first time

The way he is playing right now, no more than 5. But if he improves through the season it won't be a problem.

I agree with Bruce. It's well documented that the lad is carrying an injury, and is probably also still short of peak fitness. So criticise his performances by all means, but let's not judge him until a bit nearer to the end of the season.

Yes but lets also remember that when he was here the first time and when he was fully fit, he would still often only play half a game and go missing for large periods.

There is no doubting he has the ability and the potential to become world class, however, there is a reason why so many clubs are reluctant to do business on him.

I would sign him, but certainly not for more than 7 million.

You have to remember his age though Sim. Whilst I'm in no way comparing them as players, look at the Ronaldo that first arrived at Man Utd and the one that's playing now. He's only just turned 22 so has a fair bit of developing to go yet.

Or alternatively you could look at Arteta. He was a similar age when Rangers paid £6 million for him. He clearly wasn't developed as a player then, but £6 million would appear a bargain for the player he has grown to be.

I said no more than 10million, but thats based on believing he'll prove more than hes shown so far, because I think he has the potential to do so. We can only judge at the end of the loan period.

Snap him up.

Moyes will sort him out.

He's carrying an injury so it's a bit harsh to judge at the moment.

His reaction to Ossie's goal on Wednesday showed how he feels to me. As it went in he was running to the goal line going mental shouting and gurning.

A lot of players wouldn't be that arsed and some even look slightly annoyed that they didn't score.

Snap him up.

Moyes will sort him out.

He's carrying an injury so it's a bit harsh to judge at the moment.

His reaction to Ossie's goal on Wednesday showed how he feels to me. As it went in he was running to the goal line going mental shouting and gurning.

A lot of players wouldn't be that arsed and some even look slightly annoyed that they didn't score.

It was actions like that I have been waiting to see but it will be interesting to vote again at the end of season, just look at how things spread up to now

Yeah, I thought he may just be using us as a stepping stone too bigger and better things like he did in the summer....against brann he was part of the team and not the individual that plays for himself that he used to be the celebration cemented that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back