• Pay no more than £10 million

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Pay what is necessary to get him here

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's how I voted.

Based on his performance so far and not counting any of what he did for us last year or what his potential might be this year, I said no more than 5M.

Now sure I think he'll pan out to show that he's worth closer to 10M than 5M but since my answer has to be based on what we've seen so far, it's gotta be no more than 5M for now.

I really hope he improves over the season as he has so much potential. No more than £5million at the moment but I really want to have my opinion changed

maybe its a ploy, play utter dross and stink the place up, sign for a quart of uncle joes mint balls and a ride of bills bike, then put the performances in.

Based on his performance so far and not counting any of what he did for us last year or what his potential might be this year, I said no more than 5M.

Now sure I think he'll pan out to show that he's worth closer to 10M than 5M but since my answer has to be based on what we've seen so far, it's gotta be no more than 5M for now.

What the bloody hell have we been arguing about, that is how I voted:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:confused3::confused2::huh::unsure: Eh? I was expecting sign him up at any cost from you bill :P

It's been obvious that he hasn't been a 10M player in three matches. I've never disputed that.

My issue has been with those who wanted to ship him back pronto or those who thought he's been the worst player on the pitch for us over those three matches.

I've clearly felt he shouldn't be shipped out and certainly hsn't been the worst player for us.

Big difference between that and the question asked.

Snap him up.

Moyes will sort him out.

He's carrying an injury so it's a bit harsh to judge at the moment.

His reaction to Ossie's goal on Wednesday showed how he feels to me. As it went in he was running to the goal line going mental shouting and gurning.

A lot of players wouldn't be that arsed and some even look slightly annoyed that they didn't score.

I noticed that on the telly too, and it really made me think, perhaps something has changed in contrast to last time he was here. The problem is that he hasn't been playing well since he came back, so we can't really see any commitment throught his play. I didn't know he was carrying an injury, is there a source for this? He is clearly still unfit, I'm just wondering how long this could take.
Anyhow the point is that he was going mad, and what I hope is that once he gets fit this attitude will help his play reach a high standard! After all he had a bad time the last 6 months, I can imagine it being a relief being welcomed back by the squad. Yak himself says everyone loves him, and eachother.

I noticed that on the telly too, and it really made me think, perhaps something has changed in contrast to last time he was here. The problem is that he hasn't been playing well since he came back, so we can't really see any commitment throught his play. I didn't know he was carrying an injury, is there a source for this? He is clearly still unfit, I'm just wondering how long this could take.
Anyhow the point is that he was going mad, and what I hope is that once he gets fit this attitude will help his play reach a high standard! After all he had a bad time the last 6 months, I can imagine it being a relief being welcomed back by the squad. Yak himself says everyone loves him, and eachother.

I'm now having to live with a mental picture of a gay boys daisy chain in our changing room.......................I need a lie down(n)(y)(n)(y)

I'm now having to live with a mental picture of a gay boys daisy chain in our changing room.......................I need a lie down(n)(y)(n)(y)

Haha, it's probably quite close to the truth. I heard from someone the other day that James Beattie bummed Will Young, but of course they meant Faddy. THat's a rumour hanging around like a bad turd that won't flush.

Monty matte I would pay £10 million but if pushed go to twelve ,That's how high I rate him although to be fair he has not set the world on fire since returning I think it might be the hang over from his spot of trouble.But if at the end I am proved to be a old fool as long as its you saying it Monty I wont mind,being out of the cup is bad I have to go shopping tomorrow Wales here I come(n)

Monty matte I would pay £10 million but if pushed go to twelve ,That's how high I rate him although to be fair he has not set the world on fire since returning I think it might be the hang over from his spot of trouble.But if at the end I am proved to be a old fool as long as its you saying it Monty I wont mind,being out of the cup is bad I have to go shopping tomorrow Wales here I come(n)

Cheers Coyney, as you know I'm not that keen but the object of the exercise is to test matter again at the end of the season..............could prove interesting(y)

I haven't been too good over the last few days so I can stay in tomorrow while the boss goes spending(y)

I wouldn't pay anything over £6m for him, so i voted for the £5m option as i'm still uncertain about him in regards of attitude,application and work ethic.His ability has never been in question, put it this way, Pienaars signature on a contract would be my priority.Based on this seasons evidence he offers the side a lot more than Manny at this moment in time.

It's a confidence issue plus he needs the stamina to get back to full strength. My main issue on him at the moment is his belief to attack. His passing is ten to one better than Neville(puts hands over my eyes). he will be on the rigt track soon enough.

Priority wise. Signitures.... Pienaar, then Manny then a good look at Michael Bradley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back